Sunday, June 29, 2008

THE DECIDER


Decider

Decider, Decider, the facts, the facts, what shall we do?
Why bury them, hide them they get in the way!

Decider, Decider, the emails, the emails, what shall we do?
Why bury them, hide them from the light of day!

Decider, Decider, those laws, those laws, what shall we do?
Why bury them, hide them for my law prevails!

Decider, Decider, the report, the report, what shall we do?
I’m thinking, I’m thinking………..details, details...

Decider, Decider, the fallen, the fallen! What shall we do?
Why this you should know; you're becoming a pest!
No pictures in Dover and you know the rest.

Decider, Decider, which do we kiss,
the ring on your finger or your royal ass?
What shall we do? Oh, what shall we do?
Why can't you decide anything for yourself?
Damn, now I've lost all sense of the beat here.
Anyway, forget it. Someone might document it.
I'll take a pass........
Hey, that rhymes with ass!
Bring it on!


Tom Paine

No comments: